Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And the Journal Journey Begins!

Today is the first time I am posting on this, my brand new blog! I wanted to call this blog "Everyday Beauty" but someone else already has that title so I added "Picture this:" which I felt was quite appropriate for a photo blog. I am so often struck by the awesome beauty I see in simple, ordinary things. For years I have been taking pictures of these "beauties" but never thought to share them until I stumbled across someone else's photo-a-day blog. I have Larry in Iowa to thank for this wonderful idea! So Thank you, Larry! I'm not sure I will be able to limit my ramblings as successfully as you...but I'll try! I too want people to just see the beauty in the photos for themselves and enjoy! And to God be the glory!


This is not  an exceptionally "good" photo, just a scene I really like. It includes several of my favorite things to photograph: trees, unusual lighting, trees, pretty sky colors, and trees! Yes, I love trees and you will often see pictures of trees (and leaves) in all their glorious variety if you keep checking back here this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment